A new Religion is going to swarm the earth soon, it's false I will show you why.
What in the world 🌍 are they talking about?
A new Religion is about to be pressed to the masses of the world.
I say don't be confused about what they preach because they are claiming the same god to be involved which is far from the Truth.
The Leader of this earthly new Religion is Steven Greer. He steers you into this complex knowledge of Extraterrestrial contact.
His group is called CE5 and it's a system of contact of Extraterrestrial contact to land thier spacecraft and then the ET comes outside the craft to greet you all in what they call higher divine realms and say to god as the sourced savior.
Lets talk about the false religion at hand here, that could lead the antichrist in our government system kept under a tight lid.
This Emery Smith he is another disclosure CE5 Leader. In this photo he's showing of what he claims is a blue ET that come as these plasma orbs that are seen everywhere but I've never seen before and have no idea 💡.Having tbe wisdom & knowledge of not joining a false new Religion to see this interdimnesional bieng is actually talked about in the end times that evil minded intention and brings not from here working for satans cause are coming in the end times with new Religions presented that god warned about in the end times part of revelations.
If you are not repentance and isolated surrendered with your families right now you will be tested your faith commitment to god. Right now could be to late because God will not disclose the second coming of Christ. That wouldn't be testing any faith to god and the kingdom entrance.
Some people think we'll I will try this new thing and if something changes I'll just drop it and say nevermind CE5 I'm a hobbyist UFO chaser, thinks no problem.
"CE5 is just a hobby nevermind that"
Ask yourself ii Gods actually saying in the bible to start new with ETs & religions because Steven Greer, Tom Delonge, and Chris Bledsoe says it's okay?
End.
Watch my latest vlog on Facebook
Comments
Post a Comment